[Re: [rear muffler dimensions anyone?]]

Well, the turbo will likely be more muted with the bomb that it would be
with no muffler, which is what it had last summer, after I discovered that
the stock 8V one was plugged with soot.

Turns out the 2.5" bomb will not fit - it's too long - so back to the
drawing board (or the straight pipe.)

Drew