Vinyl sticker ideas; was - Re: Calling out to our graphics vdubers

>How about making the B-Pillar & rear hatch black
>stickers? That would help a ton of listers.

Are you talking about the solid black (usually cracked) vinyl patches that
aren't present on my 84?  I've often thought someone should make these.  Can
anyone get the dimensions on those so we can get an estimate?  So now, we
have potentially three sticker projects:

-Black vinyl, post 84.5 B-pillar/hatch stickers
-large "SCIROCCO" (was stock on 82, I believe??) for glass under spoiler
(need dimensions on that area, too.)
-Scirocco.org stickers, with or without a VW logo

Soooo.....   Who would buy these, and which ones?  If we could get an idea,
we'll be able to tell if it would be feasable for Chris to do a run of them.
  I would assume that the bigger the run, the cheaper each sticker would be.

Any takers?

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"