[rear muffler dimensions anyone?]

Thanks for these numbers, Cathy - it looks like I will have no problems
tucking the 2.5" bomb under there, but I will have to come up with some
kind of tip.

Any suggestions for a tasteful but not attention-getting tip?  The noise
coming out of this thing will be attention getting enough I expect.

Drew

PS Cathy - we're never strangers as long as we're all Scirocco drivers
here... :)  Now mind, there may be some strange ones amongst us...
(resisting urge to put left hand in the air)