need beta testers (tie-rod relocation)

> So, where'd it go???
> Dan B.
>

> Dan Bubb wrote:
>
> Fascinating!
> This link was in the e-mail you responded to right below "check out
> this link":
>
> <http://www.ghiagirl.com/phrankentruk/balljoints_table.htm>

Intuitive Mechanical Design hat upon my head.

I'm somewhat concerned about the 'neck' aspect of the ball joint
extender. I would want it butt up against the hub like the current
control arm does. Hmmmm, I'll have to go out and study the ball joint
contraption again. Looks spindly though.  Also I agree a stepped
cylinder is not optimal.

(In fact on the 'lowered car correction via raised struts' page is
mention of a remorseful acknowledgment of broken parts after claiming
no problems beyond 20K miles). <jinx>   btw- Wood as a suspension
component. Hmmmm.

More later,
TBerk