Vinyl sticker ideas; was - Re: Calling out to our graphics vdubers

> -Black vinyl, post 84.5 B-pillar/hatch stickers

i'd gladly purchase 2 or 3 sets of these. dont forget there is a strip on
the door portion of the pillar as well.

> -Scirocco.org stickers, with or without a VW logo

i've always liked em without the logo, but thats just me...
could the font used match the batch that was made last cincy?
also, soes anyone have a font to match the mk2 scirocco lettering (badge)?

Al