(Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal

thank you dan.  somehow, me asking for a veggie option turned into something
huge, and i dont even know why.  im just getting sick of replying to
everything that larry says because he argues every point i make, even though
he is wrong!  haha!

-melissa-
Harrisburg, Pa
86 8v Scirocco ("new" body for my 87)
87 8v Scirocco (recently wrecked; guts soon to be donated to the 86)
87 Wolfsburg Jetta, 4dr