(Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal

I am not trying to hurt her or her beliefs. There are actually many medical
reasons for cutting meat and ESPECIALLY milk from our diets.
I am just messing with her as I've busted chops on the list before.

As for the tests we did, there was no scientific standards set. No counter
cultures so to speak. We were just a bunch of engineers, who smoked
something different and playing with some very advanced medical equipment.

I hope you took no offence Melissa   :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer