best cam?

www.deltacam.com

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Madsci wrote:

> I can't get that link to work.. Is it my ISP? Are 16v cams only $95/each
> from them, too? Hmm....
>
> On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 19:53, JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote:
> > I have had great success with www.deltacams.com  They cut to whatever
> > you need are knowledgable have fast turnaroud, crazy warranty and it
> > is only $95 a cam.'
> >
> > Joshua C.

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.