(Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal

julie, dont worry.  i took no offense to what you were saying.  it was
pretty fun talking with you about it because you know a lot of stuff about
things like that.  so dont worry.  none taken!!

-melissa-
Harrisburg, Pa
86 8v Scirocco ("new" body for my 87)
87 8v Scirocco (recently wrecked; guts soon to be donated to the 86)
87 Wolfsburg Jetta, 4dr