[Re: [(Sorta) New to the list, now XX/XY confusion]]

He is from around my area I'm in central Iowa, he is from cedar rapids which
is eastern Iowa.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)