[(Sorta) New to the list]

Madsci wrote:
<snip>
> > heh heh. Nice girl, we like you already.   :])
> Girl?! What makes you think I'm a girl?

Aw Damn, I've gone and Internetted myself. Again.

> What she really wants to know of all new Male members is:
>
> a) age?
> b) married or not?
> c) position or job?
> d) salary?
>
> <ducks and runs for cover!>
>
> ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net

That stuff got me all mixed up (gender wise), and was aided by the
recent 'sister of a list member' post. The post I responded to was not
linked to the original (at least in _my_ email program), [Cathy!!!!!]
so I ask forgiveness, and bid you welcome.

Lost points not being female though. Guys we got.     :])

TBerk