[(Sorta) New to the list]

 I've been into scirocco's for quite a
> while now, and I've owned a black '86 16v for several years. It's not i=
> the best of shape, but I'm working on it. =

As we all are! Welcome.

I'm also yet another list-member with an E30 BMW. I
> own an '89 325i. =

Oh no, not another one...

> 	This is a great list, unlike anything I've seen for any other car. The=

> sense of community here is amazing, and there are some really
> knowledgeable people. I'm looking forward to being an active member of
> the community

Yeah, but wait till you REALLY get to know us...

Seriously, welcome. So where are you? Tell us more about the car, what ha=
ve
you done, what's driving you nuts, what the plans are, all that stuff. (a=
nd
maybe a bit about you too) That's what we thrive on!

Cathy, friendly and not-so-knowlegdeable
1987 2.0L 16V Scirocco - "the silver headache"
1980 with-the-mighty-1.6, needs a floor - "the rotten/red Rocco"
(and four other VWs that don't count)