AutoX #2

LOL, no but it was a fun day!! Other than getting my A$$ handed to me by
everyone. I had my race tires too low for air and not taking the thing
upstairs in RPM's I'd get on it like a b*tch out of a corner and I could
hardly spin the inside tire. I need some good ol' country roads w/ no cops!!
HEHE, extra seat time!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)