[Re: (Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal]

Great, then I'll have to sniff the smoke as I try to keep up, just to mak=
sure dinner isn't overcooked, I've seen the way guys cook meat around her=
e,
there is usually a lot of fire involved. (though the extra weight should =
help
with the horsepower differences) =

I can see it now. "Sir, did you know you were doing 110, and obscuring th=
vision of the drivers behind you? And what is that delicious smell?" "Hon=
est
officer, I was just trying to brown the outside a little, and the engine =
bay
was cooling off at 65"  "Okay, you're free to go...can I have a taste?"

And where is there room? He'll need extenders on the hood pins. With the =
big
wing and the hood partly open, the thing may just take to the sky, sounds=
 like
that's where it would be happy anyhow, with all that turbo whooshing.

Cathy