[Re: (Urgent!) - CINCY - Saturday meal]

I figure if he ducts some of the smoke from that exhaust of his up front,
then he could make Smoked Bison Jerky as well. You know? Some thing to
nibble on on that long trip.

You just don't want to follow too close.
"Jill, I'm hungry and I don't know why!"
(ooops, sorry, Chee3ch & Chong already did that line  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com