[RE: [Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]]

I can testify to putting "blood" into the motor in my Porsche...I was
grinding the inside of the block to clear the stroker crank and was turning
the crank to check where it was still hitting and squashed my finger between
a counterweight and a sharp edge.  Lots of blood.  And I'm sure lots of sweat
has poured into and on ALL of my cars (sucks working outside when it's over
100 degrees in Arizona).

Nothing like doing it yourself!

Tom in Tucson
88 16 V Scirocco  80 Scirocco S  80 Scirocco  79 Scirocco  76 Scirocco FSP
Project
 The Slowest, Rustiest, Crappiest and worst looking scirocco(s) in all of
Tucson!
www.area-53.com
Armor Door Plates - $42.95 shipped to the lower 48