[RE: [Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]]

I did not realize that you had you car done. I appologize. It is a beautiful
car and I understand your putting every penny into it idea. WHich makes
sense, as long as the check book wasn't large enough that everything done to
it was done with one check. Then, I can see your point of view and
understand. Mostly what I was saying was that as long as you work your ass
off for your car, then you have the connection and bond to it. And can say I
worked my ass off for this car and now look at it!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)