[Re: [PIC] RE: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]

Andrew Wong <mkii_84@yahoo.com> wrote:
Can anyone type the letter about the person who wrote
the letter backing up the Scirocco?
I remember reading one in a VW magazine that was
british that made me think that Jon
(VWPowered/Roccogti) wrote it

"We weren't going to reply to this letter because we felt it was strong e=
nough
on its own. All we'll say is we didn't make this letter up and that there=
 is a
mean Scirocco on p 40 of this very issue that's among the best we've ever=

seen. SHould keep a few people schtum for a while."

I still had the mag by the computer. Regardless, I was offended by the
original letter. And what the heck is schtum?
Cathy