[Re: [PIC] RE: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]

--part1_175.18e62256.2bc77f66_boundary

<<But why print the letter at all?>>

Why print the previous letter requesting more Scirocco's?  Just opposing
point of views I guess.  Well I guess it all depends on what they said after
the original letter, did they badmouth the rocco then?  If they did lets have
a good ole fashioned magazine burning at cinci, and publish the pictures on
the net. Yeah Yeah fire fire..

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_175.18e62256.2bc77f66_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&lt;&lt;But why print the letter at all?&gt;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Why print the previous letter requesting more Scirocco's?&nbsp; Just opposin=
g point of views I guess.&nbsp; Well I guess it all depends on what they sai=
d after the original letter, did they badmouth the rocco then?&nbsp; If they=
 did lets have a good ole fashioned magazine burning at cinci, and publish t=
he pictures on the net. Yeah Yeah fire fire..<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_175.18e62256.2bc77f66_boundary--