[RE: high speed shudder]

Add bad wheel balance (aside from the bent option) and shifted belt in a =
tire.
How old are the tires? Oh, and I have one more that doesn't apply here, o=
n the
bug, I get snow buildup inside the rims, not a lot of clearance from the
calipers, the snow heats up and slumps, then freezes at the bottom. And c=
heck
the torque on the lug bolts, I've heard of stranger things.
Cathy

Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

Everything listed below and dented or out of round rims.   <--- Personal =

experience

-Raffi

At 12:44 PM 4/11/2003 -0500, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:
>ball joints, tie rods, tie rod ends, bearings, bushings to a-arms, =

>bushings to sway bar.. could a number of things, what have you replaced =

>recently on the front end ?
>

>ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net

am =

>on the gas it's not as bad but when I let off the peddle it gets worse =

>until I drop below about 90km/h.  It also gets worse when I turn at thes=
e =