toe-in

--part1_b7.30c2825d.2bcb8c35_boundary

Well, incase anyone is interested, Tire Kingdom, at least the ones in my area
are running a special for a 4 wheel alignment including tire rotation for
$29.99.  Not a bad deal.  Just had one done after the strut/springs install.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_b7.30c2825d.2bcb8c35_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Well, incase anyone is interested, Tire Kingdom, at le=
ast the ones in my area are running a special for a 4 wheel alignment includ=
ing tire rotation for $29.99.&nbsp; Not a bad deal.&nbsp; Just had one done=20=
after the strut/springs install.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>