Would any of you lot be interested in a UK spec Hydro 8v G grindfrom my 91 Scala

Just to clarify, if this is the stock camshaft from a hydro JH or DX
engine it is the same as the cam from an RD (hydro 1.8 8V GTI/GLI) or even
the digifant (PF) cam, and is probably not worth shipping across the
pond...  :)

Although the part no. for this cam does end in a G, the classic "G" grind
was a solid lifter cam from the original 1.6L A1 Golf GTI (10:1 CR and
110hp or the likes.)

Not trying to rain on your parade Andy... :)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |