Would any of you lot be interested in a UK spec Hydro 8v G grind from my 91 Scala

--0-1870788256-1050083653=:76289

Reason i'm asking is that i put a Schrick 272 in today and took out the standard G- grind. My car is a 91 Scirocco Scala K-jet with 109,000 miles but the cam has barely any wear at all. The head is a Hydraulic head. If no ones interested is going on vortex and E-bay. i have no idea what these things are worth.  Thought 1st dibs should go to fellow Skyrockets. I can do pics but my camera is a bit rubbish. I also have a pair of Eibach 8mm 57.1 bore 4*100 spacers which have been on my car for a week before i moved up to 15mm. They are hubcentric and boxed etc and almost new.

Andy Holmes

91 Scirocco Scala Inj
83 Jetta 2.1

---------------------------------

--0-1870788256-1050083653=:76289

<DIV>Reason i'm asking is that i put a Schrick 272 in today and took out the standard G- grind. My car is a 91 Scirocco Scala K-jet with 109,000 miles but the cam has barely any wear at all. The head is a Hydraulic head.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If no ones interested is going on vortex and E-bay. i have no idea what these things are worth. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thought 1st dibs should go to fellow Skyrockets.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can do pics but my camera is a bit rubbish.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-1870788256-1050083653=:76289--