[RE: [Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]]

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C2FFF7.DB28BBC0

well thank you, though I personally do it myself because a) I am married b)
It;s my damn garage c) see reason (a).

as for people that can afford to get the work done by someone else
CjOoUsGhH.. well if you have the money and a) no desire or will to know how
to do it yourself and you can afford it, more power to you... there are days
when rebuilding my 2L I remind myself I could of drop the car at paint shop,
and engine at engine shop and wait 2 weeks and get it all in one piece
working... nahhhh 6 weeks later my engine bay is still empty and I am still
waiting for piston rings to arrive... yeah.. sucks.