[Re: cheapass rons quote of the day]

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> kindly inserted in his mouth by yours truly:
> =

> "Nothing screams poor workmanship more than wrinkles in the duct tape."=

> =

> :)
> Al

Geez, my reputation first precedes me, now it defines me.  =

And BTW, McGarvey is Kid Duct Tape...

Mmmmm. Smooth duct tape. For where chrome would be too flashy...I've got =
some
on mine, a bit wrinkled, but then I'm not a master yet...
Cathy (I gotta post the NA bumper pic sometime, no string/cable ties for =
this
gal, nah, I'm Canadian, it's part of my heritage)
Duct tape, don't leave home without it.