[Re: cheapass rons quote of the day]

Cathy Boyko wrote:

> Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> > kindly inserted in his mouth by yours truly:
> >
> > "Nothing screams poor workmanship more than wrinkles in the duct tape."
> >
> > :)
> > Al
>
> Geez, my reputation first precedes me, now it defines me.
>
> And BTW, McGarvey is Kid Duct Tape...
>
> Mmmmm. Smooth duct tape. For where chrome would be too flashy...I've got some
> on mine, a bit wrinkled, but then I'm not a master yet...
> Cathy (I gotta post the NA bumper pic sometime, no string/cable ties for this
> gal, nah, I'm Canadian, it's part of my heritage)
> Duct tape, don't leave home without it.
>
> _________

My brother being the classy guy he is, turned me on to Gaffer's Tape.
Like duct (originally duck, it's true!) tape, it's tremendously
versatile but it's not shiny silver, it's black cloth and very flat
black; i.e. non reflective.

Those of us into stealth mode will appreciate this.  If I could only
get a couple of cases I could cover the whole car and avoid radar
tickets altogether due to it's energy absorbing properties.

TBerk