[Re: cheapass rons quote of the day]

--0-1915209508-1050172295=:91668

My brother being the classy guy he is, turned me on to Gaffer's Tape.
Like duct (originally duck, it's true!) tape, it's tremendously
versatile but it's not shiny silver, it's black cloth and very flat
black; i.e. non reflective.

Those of us into stealth mode will appreciate this. If I could only
get a couple of cases I could cover the whole car and avoid radar
tickets altogether due to it's energy absorbing properties.

TBerk

Hockey tape is the same stuff I'm pretty sure. Sticks real well but does wear out after about a season of weathering. Looks good on a black car, well not good, but better than shiny silver.

Dan