[Re: cheapass rons quote of the day]

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

> =

> My brother being the classy guy he is, turned me on to Gaffer's Tape.
> Like duct (originally duck, it's true!) tape, it's tremendously
> versatile but it's not shiny silver, it's black cloth and very flat
> black; i.e. non reflective.
> =

> Those of us into stealth mode will appreciate this. If I could only
> get a couple of cases I could cover the whole car and avoid radar
> tickets altogether due to it's energy absorbing properties.
> =

> TBerk
> =

> =

> Hockey tape is the same stuff I'm pretty sure. Sticks real well but doe=
wear out after about a season of weathering. Looks good on a black car, w=
ell
not good, but better than shiny silver.
> =

> Dan

You see, it is ducK tape of which I speak, much stickier than the cheaper=

imitation. And hockey tape, geez, they'll want my passport back if I admi=
tted
I'd never considered it. Maybe I should cover the Beetle in it, it seems =
show up a bit too well on radar.
Cathy