[RE: [Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]]

--0-164567080-1050046828=:85006

Nah, most people here seem to do their own stuff. I know a few of you have taken your cars to the shop for the PITA stuff but that's it. Tobias didn't call his body shop and go hey, throw these bimmer lights in for me. Brian rebuilt his engine 50 times himself. Allyn painted his own rims. Ect, ect you get the idea. Coming from Albany, I get irked when I hear punks talking about how they've spent $30,000 on their car for paint, enginework, bodykit, ect. Any schmuck can pick parts out of a catalogue and go up to a garage and say here, put this in. I have respect for everyone here because when it comes time to wrench on your car, you all put in the blood, sweat and tears. Guess that's why our cars are better than everyone elses! ;) Dan
Shawn c Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:59:09 -0500 "Rhett Farnum"
writes:
> Damn Right Dan!!
>
> This is what its all about:
>
> "Wanna impress me? Do your own damn work. Want me to think you're
> just
> another ricer with too much money? Pay your bodyman to build your
> showcar."

Owww, your stepping on a few peeps toes here... funny tho.

Shawn Méze --> does his own work! Baaahdaow!!!
86' Jetta GLi 8V 88' Corvette -AS- #30 2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!