ENOUGH ALREADY was:[Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]

i couldn't agree more patrick, just as i posted on vortex! no matter what
you do with your ride there is always going to be someone somewhere to bash
it. get over it.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage/>