ENOUGH ALREADY was:[Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]

I think you hit this nail right on the head Patrick...
I subscribe to Sport Compact Car (don't ask) and the letters are constantly "Cavaliers aren't sport compacts" or "Honda's are Riceboys"... It's just fuel for fires.  Use the extinguisher!!!
Chevy forever!!!  ;)  Kidding.