SEARCHING FOR - 87 from Albany NY.

Hey!

I just got contacted by a former Scirocco owner that is trying to find out
if his old car is still on the road. Since I know of no White 87 16vs in the
Albany area, I am thinking it might have migrated elsewhere. Any info would
be great.

" I'm trying  a little to locate a particular car if it still exists.  I
lived in Albany in the '80's and bought a new '87 8v (alpine white w/grey
cloth int) from Neimer.  Sold the car in January '94 to a guy in Schenectady
and lost touch with it.  It had the sticker and all the original records
with it when I sold it."

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Secure online checkout