(long)It finally happened to me...

Well, I was outside washing the 8v, and I see a mk2 GTI with a
Kamei kit drive up to my house. A guy and his girlfriend get out.
We exchange names, say hello. We look at each-other's cars,
compliment.

Then he asks if I'd like to buy his girlfriend's 87 16v.  Lowered,
short shift, catback, downpipe, snowflakes. Lots of nice stuff.
2000$. Black as well (drool). I get his number, say I'll have to
go check it out (In Valrico, FL). After owning Sciroccos for more
than 2 years (not nearly as long as most of you, but still..I'm
20), finally someone has noticed me for it.

So now I have a problem. Well, I might. I want his car...but I'd
have to sell my 8v. I doubt I could get more than 1000$ from my 8v.
Decisions...decisions.

Justin Tomlinson
Tampa/Clearwater, FL
88 16v Scirocco