(long)It finally happened to me...

hehe, I remember when I bought My 2nd rocco (16v) and
no later than a month passes and someone offers me
another rocco (8v) ... found a buyer for the 16v and
bought the 8v (I just like 8v's simplicity)

good luck in selling your 8v, but you may want to keep
the 8v as your daily driver and keep the 16v for
play/weekend/shows...

no.. one is never enough... hehehe

PS: Ask the man if he's inetrested in monthly payments
(he hold title until its paid for.. many folks are
okay with that.

--- Justin Tomlinson