[Re: 16v model year differences, and sunroofs]

Jorel Jackson <jorel140@yahoo.com> wrote:
My '87 has the upshift indicator, the 160 speedo. No
chrome strips, no cruise control (I don't think they
had it available until 88?). I'm not sure about the
OXS counter so it's safe to say I don't have that. It
has a sunroof that I don't think is original. Didn't
all the sunroof s in 'Rocs slide horizontally to open
as opposed flipping up? I haven't even sat in the car
for months.

Mine flips up and slides (the sunroof, not the whole car), 1987 16V. The
speedo goes to 260 and it has the MFA, something the US cars don't have I=

guess.
But I'm sure you aren't entertained by the Canadian stuff anyhow.
cathy