What's the deal with the missing taillight bulbs on US roccs?

it is in the Tech section of the .org. ITs a euro fog light and most
commonly only the left one is put in if IRC.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)