Some questions about Cincy

i think it would be a great idea of course, more sciroccos in vw mags the
better! of course i have a feeling most going to cincy will feel the same.
who doesn't want a picture of there rocco taken :D wasn't there some talk of
a photo shoot of some type at cincy this year before? something about a west
coast shoot followed by an east coast shoot at cincy?

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage/>