Scirocco Body Kits For Sale

Sorry guys I didn't think about leaving a zip code for any one to check
shipping.  I have not had time to weigh the entire kit yet.  I do know
that shipping it will take a special container and oversize fees may aply.

Also regarding the Scirocco 16V parts, the entire car minus the engine
compartment (ie drivetrain), brakes, and front seats will be for sale in
the next two weeks.  If there is anything you need let me know soon.
 Many parts will be going on eBay and to local sources.

I can ship internationally.

Chris
79 Scirocco (Soon to be 16V)
Oregon, 97013 USA