Some questions about Cincy

--0-957708204-1049358998=:68464

I think that's the coolest idea! If a cameraman comes around, I'm hopping in the closest rocc I see and taking all the credit! No just kidding, but I think that'd be cool. If your contact doesn't work out, what about GRM? This event seems right up their alley.
Dan
-someday, the majority of the population will not go, "You got a schurocco? Oh, uh yeah cool."
 brett cooke <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:i think it would be a great idea of course, more sciroccos in vw mags the
better! of course i have a feeling most going to cincy will feel the same.
who doesn't want a picture of there rocco taken :D wasn't there some talk of
a photo shoot of some type at cincy this year before? something about a west
coast shoot followed by an east coast shoot at cincy?

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco