How much will this cost?

I am located in Canada British Columbia.

Thanks for your input on the price. It might be better to do it myself. Its
just that there aint that many people that I know that have taken apart a
16v engine. Also I dont know any good machine shops around where I live.
When I get my engine bored to a 2.1L and get the forged pistons is there
anything else I need? or is it that I can get all that work done by a
machine shop and then just put in the new pistons and head studs?