Mechanics: Book time for brake job?

Hey, anyone who's a VW mechanic, or any mechanic, for that matter:

What is the "book time" for completely replacing the rear brakes on a car
with disc brakes?  I mean new calipers, rotors, bearings, pads, e-brake
cables, system flush? IOW, how long do you tell customers it will take?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |