Car only runs in START, not RUN - H e l p !

Mark, that is the problem that I had.  I don't have a solution, but I
went through the same thing.  I had a new fuel pump put in.  It ran like
a dream for about 30 miles.  At first, it would run well until the oil
started to warm-up.  After a few days of that, the car would only start
and idle - no power at all under a load.  When I put a fuel pressure
tester on, the warm control pressure was at 75psi when it should have
been at 55psi.  The warm up regulator is new and all of the injectors
have been cleaned and test ok.  I was going to try changing the fuel
distributor to see if that helped, but I sold it instead.  I also
checked the plunger in the fuel distributor, and it moved smoothly.  I
wish I had an answer for you, but if I did, I wouldn't have sold the
car.
Kervin