Front Bar was: Re: Brake setup and Corrado brakes

Kevin,
      Could we persuede you to take some detailed pictures and measurements of
the bar on your car?  I would be more than willing to pitch in some $ to make
it worth your time.  With enough info about the bar anyone who wants/needs one
could go to their local welding shop and have one made up, or even make it
themselves...

just a thought.

Thanks,
Matt