Brake setup and Corrado brakes

Kervin wrote:

> That's the idea I'm talking about.  I got the idea from reading an
> old european car that had Ron Wood's rally MKI.

Ah yes, Ron's Mk1 - the original car he put a trick front reinforcement
bar on.

Speaking of which, the last time I saw Potterman I brought up the
topic of the bar.  He said he's been bugging Ron incessantly about
it, but Ron just flat ain't had the time to work on the project.  I'm
no longer confident that this thing will ever get done.

Larry, you were talking about perhaps taking up the torch - might
not be a bad time to pursue it...

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA