Brake setup and Corrado brakes

well I did this not really wanting to do this but it did
it anyways (still following me.. good...)

Change your master cylinder for a corrado G60 NON ABS
one the ratio front.back IS different from teh scirocco
one. my rear wheel in emergency situation (ie: I ran
60mph and slammed the brakes to see what it would do)
the rear wheels lock up way before the front, permitting
me to keep control on my direction of the car (Yeah I
know this is old school rwd thinking, but it works for
me leave me alone eh!)

so that is my suggestion. works for me :)
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau