Brake setup and Corrado brakes

That's the idea I'm talking about.  I got the idea from reading an old
european car that had Ron Wood's rally MKI.  He had two master cylinders
and a lever that controlled the basis.  I guess I getting to think the
brakes on the cars I drive at work, BMW's and Porsche's, are the norm.
I just need to realize there is not really a way to make my car brake
like those.