Front Bar was: Re: Brake setup and Corrado brakes

Matt Coates wrote:

> Could we persuede you to take some detailed pictures and measurements
> of the bar on your car?

Sure I could do that.

Larry Fry in San Diego had expressed possible interest in taking up
the project on his own - Larry, if you're still interested, perhaps
you and I could huddle some weekend for an initial look-see?  As a
matter of fact, I'll be in La Mesa this weekend, either Saturday or
Sunday, not sure which yet.. could catch up with you then if you're
still interested.. ?

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA