where is the cruise control unit?

--=====================_331184421==_.ALT

Remove the glove box, door and box, and you'll find it bolted above it to a
bracket.  A silver box maybe 2"x3"x6"

Hope that helps
-Raffi

At 07:39 PM 9/25/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't know where they put them on Sciroccos but all the other A1 bodied
>cars have it behind the glove box.
>
>Rick Alexander
><http://www.brubakerbox.com>http://www.brubakerbox.com
>http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/
><http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/>http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/

a bracket.&nbsp; A silver box maybe 2&quot;x3&quot;x6&quot;<br><br>
Hope that helps<br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 07:39 PM 9/25/02 -0400, you wrote:<br>
on Sciroccos but all the other A1 bodied cars have it behind the glove
box.</b><br>
&nbsp;<br>
<b>Rick Alexander<br>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message -----
<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:robw_z@yahoo.com";>Robbie Cotner</a>
<dd>To:</b>
<dd>Sent:</b> Wednesday, September 25, 2002 6:35 PM

<dd>Hey all, I found an 8v Scirocco in a local yard with what appears to be factory cruise(there is a big black vacuum thingy on the throttle body).&nbsp; It is missing the interior cruise switch, but I am assuming the rest is there.&nbsp; I was in a hurry so I didn't get a good look around, but where is the cruise control unit?&nbsp; I mean the control box for the system to be exact.&nbsp; What all will I need off this car?&nbsp; Thanks in advance-<br><br>

<dd>Do you Yahoo!?