  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Robbie Cotner
  Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 5:35 PM
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: where is the cruise control unit?

  Hey all, I found an 8v Scirocco in a local yard with what appears to be
factory cruise(there is a big black vacuum thingy on the throttle body).  It
is missing the interior cruise switch, but I am assuming the rest is there.
I was in a hurry so I didn't get a good look around, but where is the cruise
control unit?  I mean the control box for the system to be exact.  What all
will I need off this car?  Thanks in advance-

  Rob

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C264CE.8FB1A5E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2719.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D382070101-26092002><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>there=20
is a vacuum pump for the cruise control, it is bolted to the firewall on =
the=20
passenger side of the engine bay, also needed the linkage assembly atop =
the=20
engine, the switches and vacuum lines to the tranny, as well as the =
switches and=20
vaccum lines to the pedals.. there is more tha meets the eyes in this =
old=20
technology vaccum servo directed cruise control system... if you have =
ETKA look=20
in the body section for the cruise control assembly you will find all =
the parts=20
listed if you do not have it let me know I will make you a page copy of =
it and=20
send it to you by email.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P><FONT=20
size=3D2>-------------------------------------------------------<BR>&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
__&nbsp; __________<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; /&nbsp; |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick=20
Bureau<BR>&nbsp; //| | / / \__ \&nbsp; 1985 8v Prowler Orange=20
"Beatrice"<BR>&nbsp;/ _&nbsp; |/ / ___/ /&nbsp; 1985 8v Titian Red=20
"Lucky"<BR>/_/ |_/_/ /____/&nbsp;&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco</A> </FONT></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px =
solid">
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
  scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org =
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]<B>On=20
  Behalf Of </B>Robbie Cotner<BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, September 25, =
2002 5:35=20
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> scirocco-l@scirocco.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> where is =
the=20
  cruise control unit?<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <P>Hey all, I found an 8v Scirocco in a local yard with what appears =
to be=20
  factory cruise(there is a big black vacuum thingy on the throttle =
body).&nbsp;=20
  It is missing the interior cruise switch, but I am assuming the rest =
is=20
  there.&nbsp; I was in a hurry so I didn't get a good look around, but =
where is=20
  the cruise control unit?&nbsp; I mean the control box for the system =
to be=20
  exact.&nbsp; What all will I need off this car?&nbsp; Thanks in =
advance-</P>
  <P>Rob</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR>New <A=20
  href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D1207/*http://sbc.yahoo.com/";>DSL =
Internet=20
  Access</A> from SBC &amp; Yahoo!</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C264CE.8FB1A5E0--