AAA experience (towing)

Raffi wrote:

> AAA sucks...

My one experience with them was awesome.  Last summer my car dies at
75mph on US101 heading thru Santa Barbara on a Saturday afternoon.  My
main fuel pump was toast.  Called AAA and requested a flatbed, was
told would arrive in about 30 minutes.  I started calling around trying
to find a shop and/or fuel pump in the meantime, then the truck showed
up and wound up taking me 3 different places as I tried to find help.
Ultimately he then hauled me clear across town - WAY over the alotted
mileage by the time we were done (I've since upgraded to the "plus"
service) - while never complaining and not charging me for the extra
mileage.  Even managed to get the car back on the road on a Saturday
afternoon, no mean feat.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA